How To Download Adult Games | AdultGamesAPK.com F.A.Q
1. Download Links
Q: How to download files?
1. Tap the download button for a specific device.
2. If you see this, the click Continue . (See screenshot for mobile & desktop view)
3. Tap to check to confirm CAPTCHA. (See screenshot for mobile & desktop view)
4. Click the button that says ‘Click here to continue’ for mobile devices. And desktop you need to click Step One (0/1).
5. Next step is it will route you to a popup New Page. You have wait 10 seconds and click close X to continue.
6. Last step for mobile devices is to click Continue (0/1) to get the actual link. For desktop tap Step Two (0/1) for the next step.
7. This step is for Desktop Only after clicking Step Two (0/1). There will be a popup New Page. You have wait 15-25 seconds and click close X to continue. You have to choose your favorite Ad Topic 2 times.
8. This will be the very last step for both devices. It will show you the actual final link file and you need to copy it and paste it to your browser.
9. Here you will be routed to our download page mostly MEGA.NZ or WORKUPLOAD.
Download speed might depend on how fast your WiFi Connection. We recommend to use Home WiFi download files here rather using the Mobile Data.
Q: Are the download links safe?
Q: The download link doesn't work. What to do?
Q: What does ''DOWNLOAD (MIRROR)'' mean?
Q: What does ''DOWNLOAD (COMPRESSED'' mean?
Q: What does ''DOWNLOAD CG'' mean?
Q: Is there a Mac, Linux, Android, etc. version available and can you upload it?
Q: Other questions regarding the download links.
2. Downloaded Content
Q: How to open the archive after I download it?
Q: An error occur during extraction! What to do?
Q: An error occur when I try to start the game! What to do?
Q: Is there a new version of this game?
Q: How do I open the console on Ren'Py games (use cheats)?
3. The Site
Q: I really like what you do and I want to support you! How can I do that?
Q: I'm having connection problems with AdultGamesAPK.com. What to do?
Q: Why did my comment disappeared?
- You refreshed the page / lost connection before the comment was registered.
- Your comment was no longer relevant to the current version of the game. Such comments will be deleted in order to keep the comment section clean and in order.
- Your comment was not relevant to the featured game / comic.
- Your question was answered in this F.A.Q. therefore it was considered as spam.
- Your comment was an actual spam.
- Your comment was offensive towards other users.
- Your comment was clearly retarded.